Desktop Client Download and Instructions
Once installed and Setup Wizard is complete, select LOGIN at the top left.
When prompted “Do you have an Account?” select NO and then choose the Meeting Email/URI tab to login:
- Enter Your First Name:
- Enter your Last Name: :
- Meeting Email: [ask your host]
- Click the LOGIN button and then CONNECT to my Meeting
Connecting with a Browser (Not Desktop Client)
Java Download Site and Instructions
Go to: Java Download
- Select your Platform Operating System (OS) and follow the Java instructions.
How do I know what version of JAVA I am running?
- Click on the button: ‘Verify Java Version’
Note: You may have to give Java Permission to RUN the verification.
You will see a Message that tells you what version you are running. Please copy and paste this information to our Help Desk, if instructed.
Internet Speed Test
Go to: www.speedtest.net
- Click on the BEGIN TEST button. (Do Not click on the Start Now button as this button is for virus scan and not speed test.)
- Wait for the Download and Upload speed testing to complete (about 30 seconds)
- Click on the SHARE THIS RESULT button.
- Click on the COPY button and PASTE (ctrl V) in an email to Support@Pipeline-Video.com
Download the Pipeline Mobile App
Available for your Ipad, Iphone, or Android Device
Let Us Show You How Easy It Is
SIP Protocol: firstname.lastname@example.org
H.323 Protocol: 184.108.40.206
To Dial In
Phone Number: 321.574.0092